Friday 18 May 2012

Growler Hour Experiment 27 with Paul Rayman



When you think film producer, you think catsing couch, cocaine and tuxedos right? It turns out it is starting at the bottom, working 24 hour days, getting yelled at and starting again tommorrow. Paul Rayman, local film producer, welcomed us into his beautiful home for a quick chat about life and paving the way for the people following. Sorry for abrupt end but its a pro d day and this interviewer is a dad too. Thanks to our sponsors Love, Peace and Joy. Enjoy and Stay Tuned

1 comment:

  1. I never think about a CatSing couch when I think about film producers.

    But when I think about a CatSing couch I think about those meow mix commercials from the 70s/80s.

    I do think about my saliva gland when you mention film producer though - can't control the tartar!

    ReplyDelete